Cool new features are now integrated in the FLUICS CONNECT app!
Make sure you have the latest version installed on your mobile device (Android 4.21, iOS 4.23) to enjoy the new features:
Check out the screenshots below to see how it works:
Restore archived items and locations
Did you archive an item or a location by accident? No need to worry!
- A.Scan the qr code of the item or location you want to restore
- B. Use the text search with the “include archived” filter turned on to find the item or location you want to restore
- Tap on “restore”. That’s it!
Detailed error screens for printers
You want to print a label, but the printer doesn’t follow your commands?
For a quick trouble shooting you will immediately see one of the error descriptions listed below, including a description how you can solve the issue on your own or with our help:
- “Labels empty or jammed, please check inside the printer. To clear fault status after fix, press the feed button on the printer.”
- “Color ribbon empty or jammed, please check inside the printer. To clear fault status after fix, press the feed button on the printer.”
- “Print timeout. Try again or check Internet connection”
We cleaned up some outdated screens and broken links.
FREE Workspace users will find guidance on how to upgrade with our Starrter Pack to a lifetime PRO Workspace licence including unlimited items, locations and our Online Label Printer.
Last, but not least…
Thank you for your bug reports and feedback! Let us know if you enjoy the new features or if you request other new features to make your life in the lab more fun.
We will listen to you. Promised!