FLUICS CONNECT: What’s the magic?
Mobile inventory tracking
Smear-proof cryo labels
QR code labeling
Internet-ready label printer
Benefits for the lab
FLUICS CONNECT inventory management
Sample management where it is needed the most. Everywhere in lab.
Access to the lab’s database from any smartphone or tablet. No barcode scanner needed – it’s the camera of the mobile device.
Label printing through the cloud with our Internet-ready label printer.
Connect multiple printers to one workspace and print labels from remote through the app.
Every printed label has a unique ID, a 2D barcode that can be scanned with the app, and three lines of free text. User name and date are added automatically.
Labels are designed for long term storage in liquid nitrogen (-196˚C) or ultra low freezers (-80˚C) and resist temperatures up to +100˚C.
Labels withstand abrasion and exposure to organic solvents such as Ethanol and Isopropanol.
Dedicated “location labels” allow for keeping track of where to find every single inventory item in the lab.
Labeling aliquots, batches, series has never been so easy.
Easy to apply
Labels are easily handled and stick permanently on all dry and even moist surfaces.
Tracking sample history
Linking individual items to one another makes it possible to track experiments with full data integrity.
Simple to get on board
Download the app
Turn your smartphone or tablet into a mobile inventory tracking tool.
Set up workspace
Register your workspace with your email address and invite the lab members.
Catalogue the lab’s storage locations and inventory items – optionally – with QR codes.
Manage the lab’s inventory anytime from anywhere and share it with your team.
Listen to our customers
“With the FLUICS CONNECT mobile app we easily keep the overview what is stored in our freezers. We save time and money to find our client’s test-samples as well as our own samples and reagents.”
"Before FLUICS CONNECT it was difficult to keep an overview of all our freezers and storage cabinets. Now, with the QR-coded labels and the mobile app, we easily keep our inventory updated and avoid double orderings of reagents."
Your benefits as a
- Keep an updated overview of what is going on in the lab.
- Get quick access to what samples are available to plan new projects and collaborations in an efficient way.
- Save money by avoiding double orders of reagents.
- Optimize storage capacities.
- Quickly find samples you need for your experiments.
- Share samples and stock solutions with your colleagues.
- Don’t worry about labeling your samples. QR-coded labels with human readable information do the job for you.
- Clearly identifiable labels everywhere in the lab.
- Quickly update the whole inventory by scanning the QR-cvoded samples and reagents.
- Efficiently mange precious storage space in the lab and help to save on cooling energy.
The next step is yours – start today!
Read our Getting Started Guide for a smooth and quick onboarding experience.
Need more information about specific requirments in your lab? Book an online demo and we gladly help answering your questions.